Physiotherapy aims to relieve pain and restore normal movement patterns. A typical physiotherapy session will include a thorough history, physical examination, diagnosis and explanation of the condition. During your treatment you will have time to ask questions and involve yourself in the treatment process. At More For Movement we work with our patients to create the best possible plan to achieve your goals.
Physiotherapy treatments include;
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation to reduce joint stiffness.
- Exercise Rehabilitation (including pre and post operative).
- Tendon loading programs – specific exercise programs aimed at restoring tendon function.
- Specialised muscle activation exercises to recruit and isolate areas of weakness.
- Specific stretching programs.
- Soft and deep tissue release techniques
- Dry Needling to restore movement and decrease pain.